Shredding Services South Wales
Have your confidential documents destroyed with our secure and friendly collection service.
There really is no job too big or too small. Our friendly team are ready to help, Get in touch today by filling in our enquiry form or call 0845 601 0551.
What makes it so secure?
Everything we collect from you is shredded on our secure shredding sites within the same day it is collected from you. We have 24-hour surveillance and site and all our vehicles have tracking systems.
We are also fully compliant and hold all the relevant accreditations ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, and BS EN 15713. You will also receive a Certificate of Destruction in the post as proof that it has all been shredded.
What makes it so simple?
All you need to do is put everything into sacks (black refuse sacks are fine) or boxes and tell us how many you have.
There no need to waste time remove ring binders, staples, paperclips, or plastic wallets as our industrial shredding machines can shred pretty much anything, unlike desktop shredding machines.
How does it work?
- Give our team a call or email and we will let you know how when we are next in your area
- Once your collection date has been arranged our van will come to you and collect your sacks or boxes
- They are brought back to our secure shredding depot where they are shredded within 24 hours
- We will send you a certificate of destruction in the post stating how much we have shredded and when
- The shredded paper is bailed and sent to the paper mills
- The paper mills recycle the shredded paper into hand towels and tissue paper
South Wales Office Address and Opening hours:
Monday 08:30 – 17:00
Tuesday 08:30 – 17:00
Wednesday 08:30 – 17:00
Thursday 08:30 – 17:00
Friday 08:30 – 17:00
Get Discounted Shredding Now